Well, I posted this info on the 1emulation forum, but I guess it didn’t make it here yet. I was holding out for a TCP release but I still haven’t finished that. The news is that DNS is now working and the test app has been updated to reflect that [Test app: wifi_lib_test_.nds and wifi_lib_test_.ds.gba]

Anyway, I’ve completed the test app code for TCP connection testing, and have been working on debugging TCP (so far not so good, I’ve managed to send syn packets to port 0 of the google servers; they weren’t kind enough to reply) – I’ve got “real” work taking a lot of my time at the moment, but I’m still trying to squeeze in time to work on this when I have a chance.